Response: Perception-Reaction-Time Solution
- Desktop Mounted Steering Wheel
- Pedal Base with Accelerator and Brake Pedals
- Vericom Response Software
Stand alone software that measures a drivers perception and reaction time using visual stimulus with simulated driving conditions on a computer screen.
- Works on any Windows based PC (Windows 7 or higher is recommended).
- Wheel/Pedal hardware mounts to standard office desk or table.
- Print preformatted reports.
- Displays the perception/reaction time on the screen after each test.
- Displays the time from an on screen stimulus to the drivers foot coming off the accelerator.
- Displays the time from drivers foot coming off the accelerator to depressing the brake pedal.
- Displays the time from an on screen stimulus to the drivers foot depressing the brake pedal.
- Calculates the distance traveled during the tested reaction time.
- Stores data to the computer disk for future reference.
- Test with no video if desired.
Response Software ONLY
Response Wheel and Pedals
- Defining the Pass / Fail Reaction Time231.71 kB
- Vericom Response Sample Test Video7.57 MB
- Vericom Response User Guide1.43 MB
- Vericom Response Brochure842.97 kB